Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Fabric Party Hats Pattern for SALE (here goes nothing!)

Hey Friends!  I want to thank everyone who downloaded the "test" version of my little Fabric Party Hat Pattern this past month!  I have had fun tinkering with and revising it over the past several weeks and I feel like I have gotten it to a place where I am ready to list it for sale.


I had the pleasure of sewing and shooting the photographs included in the pattern at my favorite local shop for fabric and yarn.  Many thanks to Jessica over at Stitch for graciously allowing me to use your beautiful space! Should any of you find yourselves in Cental Iowa  (which is a way cooler place than you might think!!) you ought to stop by!



As for my little pattern, I sincerely hope that if you give it a whirl, you will find it to be a fun and creative endeavor.  As this is my first attempt at pattern-writing, I would love feedback or questions!  If there's any way I can make your experience in making this hat more pleasant for you, I hope you will contact me!

Lastly, as I am just getting my feet wet at this, I would appreciate any help in terms of sharing the pattern with others you think would enjoy it!  I would especially be so honored if you felt it was worthy to pin on any of your boards on Pinterest. : )

The link to the pattern can be found here as well as on the side bar over on the right!

Thanks and much love, friends!

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. Pinned and will keep sharing! Well done, Erika! Good for you! I hope the patterns sell well for you!

    ReplyDelete